Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Its that time of year - YARD SALES!

It's yard sale time! And, boy, do we have a lot of clothes for it! We were just given about 30 more bags of clothes plus what I still have leftover from last year. So, I plan on doing yard sales every Friday and Saturday this spring till I start selling bouquets at the Farmers Markets in May.
So, if you are able to help, even if it is one day, that would be a tremendous blessing! Just let me know!
By the way, I went shopping with my mom on Monday to pick out the scrapbook stuff for the profile book, most of the scrap booking stuff was 50% off! Such a great deal!IT was so fun picking out all the fun stickers and paper. I am so excited and can't wait to get started on it!

1 comment: